Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Going on hiatus

Public service announcement: my posts on this blog (or, at least, the ones on the gospel) will be going on hiatus for a while. This is because of two things:
  1. I will be leaving in a week for a long-awaited three-week trip to Europe with friends. I don't expect to finish anything more before then, so that means at least a month-long break.
  2. When I wrote my introductory post to the gospel series, I thought I was at something of a junction in my faith journey: done tearing down, not yet started building up. The plan was to write the series as a way of both establishing my footing and sharing with others where I was at, then beginning the process of building a new vision of the gospel. Well, it turns out God had other plans, and in the midst of the post series He has begun taking my journey in a new direction that can't but affect my writing. Currently my beliefs are in a new and more promising state of flux, so I will continue again after things (relatively) settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment